The CCMMMA offers services and products based on forecasted and observed weather and marine data with a specific focus on the Campania Region. Data are produced using advanced monitoring tools and advanced hardware and software technologies for the marine and weather modeling and for the observations processing. Data are available in standard file formats as XML, GRIB, NETCDF, DODS, OpenDAP, KML and as thematic weather maps. The products quality is enforced by the scientific approach having as a goal the over-all improvement even thanks to an objective validation process based on data available within the international science community. The services for advanced users are targeted mainly at companies, local institutions and research groups working in the field of environmental science. A sample of products is listed below:
- Custom high resolution and high accurancy weather and marine forecast.
- 144 hours weather forecast, updated each 6 hours, with a resolution of 27km all over Europe, 9km on Italy and 3km on the Campania Region.
- 24 hours weather forecast, updated each 6 hours, with a resolution of 25km all over Europe, 5km on Italy and 1km on the Campania Region.
- 24 hours wind field forecast, updated each 24 hours, with a resolution of 500m on the Gulf of Napoli and 250m on some areas as the inner Bay of Napoli.
- 144 hours wind driven sea waves forecast, updated each 24 hours, with a resolution of 1/10th of degree on the Mediterranean Sea, 1/30th of degree on the seas around Italy and 1/90th of degree on the Central Tyrrhenian Sea East sector.
- 120 hours air quality forecast, updated each 24 hours, with a resolution of 1/2th of degree on Europe, 1/5th of degree on Italy and 1/10th of degree on the Campania Region.
- Custom services for local government
- Services for homeland secutiry as Coast Guard, Border Police, Rangers, local Police, etc.
- Services for professional marine navigation, marine rescue, fire management, alternative energy production (solar, wind), sport activities, amateur sailing, amateur flying, etc.
The Centre supports professional software developers in mobile apps creation thanks documented REST API for CCMMMA products integration. More and deeply custom services could be developed within specific agreements.